Tuesday, May 10, 2011

crush

isn't it pretty obvious that i do have a crush on you? i like your personality and craziness. the way you make fun of me, poking my tummy, my sides and shoulder, hiding my things in stealth, ignoring me as if i know you're not so serious about it, taking off my head-cover while unaware, making faces etc. hahaha! those corny silly gestures made me closer to you even more. the thing is, i don't want to get into your bounderies. i just want my relationship with you to stay that way and i wanna leave it at that. i'm just happy that i met you and we became friends haha! take care always and please refrain from using that infamous salutation ^_^ (things that are stated here are mostly made up, bogus heehee)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment