Saturday, April 10, 2010

I missed XD

After being scolded due to the existence of laziness overpowering my ability to adjust in such crazy circumstances coming together which i realized i could have resolved in the first place, another event came to an abrupt stop. My excitement to dress up like one of the characters in Naruto sporting my shiny forehead protector, awesome ninja costume and high fashioned boots i bought in ukay lead to disappointment. Mom sorted through some of our dirty clothes and started unveiling my technicolor undies and hankies in a very polite way. I have to do laundry (boo!) and it's not fun coz when mom washes our undies (yup, heard it right, including mine) she does it with bare hands. The convenience of having a washing machine is useless because mom is alienating it with her physical strength. And since i do things in a slow manner, it would take me forever to finish those rainbow colored linens. If i were only given another option, like cook lunch or decorate our living room, but doing laundry..?? i'd rather hide my self and walk in stealth just to attend the ozinefest but i seriously have no choice. Welcome rough palms and goodbye kagibushin technique O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment