Friday, April 16, 2010

i thought..


One day I was bored, chatting
hoping to find someone who dotes on painting
still life, self portraits, live cityscape and skyscrapers
tangible masterpieces clearly delineating on rough papers

Spent two hours in a chat room filled with agony of deceit
constantly translating into images characterized by defeat.
Too much drama, too much skit that i have yet to conceive,
everyone's just going mad and crazy now i wanna leave.

Then out of nowhere a soothing sound was uttered.
Was about to depart but stayed just to hear a tone being whispered.

It started softly trying to capture the sullen silence flowing in the air,
I'm all ears and each melody that ascends and descends vibrated so rare.

I became a fan and realized giving him a pun
it's unexpected, conversing with him was just fun.
I loathed him for having a gift of singing
easily got attached leaving an effect almost mesmerizing!

We became friends and started exchanging stories.
The time line of our lives can be a good written series.
Quite surprising you may think it is
but we do have the same field of expertise.

I study the art and science of designing edifices.
He computes and scrutinizes the stability of structures and its pieces.
My goal to find somebody who does well in painting and sketching
was replaced by a genius who aces in estimating and reckoning.

Hugging the phone for hours is getting a hobby
for both of us who want to avoid anything that go baggy.
Non-stop laughing, joking, singing and scaring
which i perfectly find fascinating and amusing.

I did fall in love with him not because he's good at belting
but because of his intelligence and manner of thinking.
I'm starting to like him and hoping he'll like me back
so one night i confessed to him a part of me that is slacked.

For the second time, i got rejected, gradually falling on the ground face first. Mixed emotions, awkwardness playing in the background ready to burst
running, dashing, trying to hide in stealth and waiting for nothing,
wishing i should have kept my mouth silent while miming to something.

The noise of the silence grabbing and breaking our numb attention
was replaced by an intense perplexity and rapid detonation.
Causing me to disconnect the internet and press flash on the telephone
but a quick utter of word made me realized what went wrong with what I've shown.

He's not mad and didn't even get angry
in fact he was happy to witness my knight showing bravery
I wasn't ignored, wasn't even criticized instead got applauded.
Come to think of it, we're still friends and hatred was avoided.

I'm pretty much thankful knowing i have him by my side
sharing thoughts and asking if i still need his help and guide.
Nothing has changed since the very first time we met
we still continue to talk engaging in an intellectual conversation on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment