Saturday, April 10, 2010

messy..

"Jaypee anu ba itong ginawa mo sa lamesa, ang kalat kalat, ligpitin mo nga!" only means one thing, Mom is awake and i'm gonna be in a serious trouble, darn it..

Last night was a blast! Got to watch my fave tv show, munched on chocolates and twix while engaging in a not so intellectual conversation with my affluent on-line buddies, finished my proposed car show building perspective that stole 3/4 of my precious time and discovered that i still have money left to buy myself overrated statement wicked cool shirt. The extreme fulfillment i was able to accomplish in a short span of time satisfied my tired sleepy spirit..whew!

Today, mom's screeching in my ear woke me up by surprise. She sounded like Rihanna having a mood swing while singing "DISTURBIA" with a maracas implanted in her throat. I didn't pay attention coz my mind was busy connecting my blissful imagination in a form of a dream that she just cut after turning the electric fan off. Good thing i don't sweat a river.

After being disturbed mom called me messy while pointing her finger towards my 5 year old drafting table. She talked nonstop and it's not funny because i couldn't understand every word she uttered. "Don't blame me, I'm still sleepy and besides it's just a table, it won't harm you.." i said in a monotonous pitch. "If you don't want to clean this mess, I'll throw everything that's on your table!!" (Mom speaks in english every time she gets angry) I really have no idea how dirty my drafting table was until i put by glasses on and focused my eyes in the center of attraction. It's indeed messy and dirty. My shoe laces were shouting help, wallet got robbed, speakers were beaten up silently, pringles standing freely, chocolates waiting to be attacked helplessly and my laptop yelling "turn me off if you want to be turned on again". Come to think of it, I was busy enjoying every single minute of my not so boring life last night and forgot to keep everything in place because my bed's already calling out my name. I ended up removing all the unnecessary stuff intentionally placed on my worried drafting table, dunking chocolate wrappers in my newly purchased thrash conduit, and cleaning my whole entire 3x4 meters room while being constantly called messy by my super gorgeous mom. She should get used to it though, coz that is the same scenario ever since i started going to college. I don't have classes and don't have a plate to work on so why clean? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment